Circular Duct Heaters (Class C) HW
Our HW with circular duct connections uses hot water as the energy carrier and is used for heating the ventilation air in a ventilation system.
The HW can also be used for heating individual rooms or zones. For controlling the room or the supply-air temperature, the duct heater is supplemented with regulators, sensors, actuators, valves and anti-freeze protection.
- 15 standard sizes
- Circular duct connection with rubber seal
- Casing of Aluzinc-coated sheet steel, AZ 185
- Openable cover for inspection and cleaning.
- Hot water coil with 2 or 3 tube rows
- Conforms to Air tightness class C to EN 15727
Please find below an overview of the different types: