Circular Duct Coolers (Class D) CW
Our CW with circular duct connection uses chilled water as the energy carrier and is used for cooling the ventilation air in a ventilation system.
The CW can also be used for cooling individual rooms or zones. For controlling the room or the supply-air temperature, the duct cooler is supplemented with regulators, sensors, actuators, valves and anti-freeze protection.
- 7 standard sizes
- Circular duct connection with rubber seals
- Casing of Aluzinc-coated sheet steel, AZ 185
- Openable cover for inspection and cleaning
- Stainless steel drip tray for collecting the condensate
- Conforms to Air tightness class D to EN 15727